» Tips for a healthy winter getaway ...
You’ve dreamt to spend a traditional cold holiday winter or a sunny winter holiday, no matter whether if you are planning to rent a villa for aChristmas vacation, a ski rental, a luxury chalet, a beach villa in a exotic place, we are here to offer you the best opportunities of travel.
Whatever would be the winter sport you like: ski, cross country ski, ski on open slopes, snowboard, recreation snowmobiling and no matter the world region you choose for your winter vacation: Alps, Andes, Appalachian Mountains, Balkan Mountains, Carpathian Mountains, Karkonosze mountains / Sudeten Mountains, Lapland, Rocky Mountains, Snowy Mountains, Swiss Alps, Whistler, our associates sites will help you to make a holiday villa rental according to your needs and to your budget from moderate to luxury resorts.
There are many reasons to travel during the winter...here are just nine:
• Less travel expenses: Is much easier in winter to get first choice of dates and times, and to find discount fares for your holiday, than in the popular vacation periods when it seems everyone wants to travel at once.
• Less traffic on roads, making the travel much more pleasant.
• Good deals on accommodation. Outside of ski resorts, winter in cold areas can lead to low-season bargains. You could sometimes pay less than half price, as owners would rather receive low rates than see a room remain empty.
• Discounts on car hire
• Flexibility – In winter it is easier to be spontaneous because fewer things need to be booked ahead
• Taking leave from many jobs can be easier in winter, due to the fact that fewer other staff competing for time off in this period.
• Peace and quiet. The winter is best choice for your escape if you want a beach all for yourself with no other footprints on it, or if you want to enjoy the sounds of a waterfall without it being drowned out by noisy tourist groups,
• Reality. The winter off-season is often the best time to experience the true character and ambience of a place, because locals are sometimes friendlier to visitors when their numbers are fewer.
• Later sunrises - those who like photographing sunrises, or using the early morning light, will appreciate not having to get up so early to do this in winter.
Which could be our choices for a winter travel?
• Rent villa for a luxury weekend
There are excellent packages for those who want to get away over a weekend and escape the daily grind for a while
• Body and mind relaxation
A relaxing package for a weekend or more gives you the chance to revitalize yourself and experience the spa culture, join exciting day tours.
• New Year celebrations
You can enjoy a thrilling long New Year’s weekend in a location you choose from the large offer of our site. If you choose a city, you could enjoy New Year’s Eve at a best panorama restaurant, overlooking at the midnight fireworks. Your private guide will take you to some of the area’s most beautiful places and introduce you to the local history, culture and way of life.
• Comfort in holiday cottage, luxury chalet
This type of winter package offers a relaxing week in cottages for families or single persons for a ski resort vacation .
• A hot vacation
Freezing temperatures of a typical European winter make us dreaming summer and this is the reason why some of us are choosing for winter holidays in the sun. Within a matter of hours you can be reclining on a lounge-chair, gazing out at life-affirming, sparkling blue seas. For children, and s older holiday travellers, lounging the beaches when the sun is soothing, rather than scorching, is another factor that recommends winter escapes.
Possible destinations for those of us that like an active or less usual winter vacation in 2013.
Husky safari in Finland
Cross country skiing in Norway; Austria, Sweden
Tuscany self catering accommodation
Austrian Alps ski chalet
Winter adventure in Finland
France gite B&B Mercantour National Park
Italian Alps self catering accommodation
Northern Lights winter vacation
Alpine Wolf tracking escapes, France
Chamonix ski touring, France
Icehotel in Sweden
Finland activity centre holiday
Short break family vacation in Sweden
Winter activity, Finnish Lapland
Snowshoeing in the French Alps
The most expected holiday time of the year is Christmas.
The glittering lights, snow-covered trees and dangling mistletoe only mean one thing - the
Christmas holiday is coming.
If you choose to spend Christmas away from home our site will help you to find the best destinations for a the vacation you dreamed on all the year long.
If you choose to spend an untypical Christmas faraway from home, the good news is that the choice of getaways is greater now than it ever has been:
• skiing and enjoying a high chalet experience
• a bright lights big city Christmas
• Large and hospitable with African style resorts
• Luxury front beach villas in wintersun destinations
• Desert safaris, historic Berber towns and fly’n’flop facilities at the Spanish style sun resorts
• Northern tip of New Zealand's North Island, the Bay of Islands, an aquatic playground with some 150 isles and a myriad of secluded beaches where you could swim with friendly bottle-nosed dolphins
These are only few suggestions, but whatever will be your wishes, do not hesitate to visit our site and to see our partner’s offers