Summer Escapes in Monte Carlo
Monte Carlo is located between the Alps and the Mediterranean Sea. This is the most happening place packed up with sculptures, frescoes, Grand Casino and many other features. The climate of Monte Carlo is Mediterranean type, so you can visit this place any time as per your convenience. However the major time for visitors’ season is in the months of July and August. The crowd reaches at its highest peak when the Monaco hosts annual Formula 1 Grand Prix. Monte Carlo is an awesome place to enjoy the beachside peaceful environment.
You cannot miss it
- If you have a plan to visit Monte Carlo then You must give a try to your fate by playing at the Casino de Monte Carlo.
- The 19th century Romanesque-Byzantine Cathedrale de Monaco is a beautiful place to visit in Monte Carlo which is also the final resting destination of Princess Grace.
- You cannot miss the Le Rocher also termed as an old town touring neighbouring Monaco Ville which is a home to the Grimaldis’ historic royal residence.
- For those who love to party with music and dance, they can enjoy their evening having a quiet dinner at Sea Lounge. These parties are all-night parties with rock-on DJ till the dawn arrives.
- Now last but not the least is the destination for shopaholics. The Escape Mirage is the best place to buy best brands.
Best destinations for tourists
- Grand Casino
The Grand Casino also known as Casino de Paris comes under the most beautiful construction of the city. This is the main attraction of Monte Carlo.
- Jardin Exotique
Jardin Exotique is a nice place for a family day-out. Here you will get to see various desert plants, rare-to-find flora and many other exotic plants.
This is also known as Larvotto beach is the only public beach for the tourists. Here you can have beachside fun and play water sports as well.
- Japanese Garden
This is beautiful garden featured with plants, stones and water. It becomes extremely crowded in peak seasons when the tourists come to spend their holiday.
- Avenue Saint Martin
This is a perfect beautiful place with awesome cliff-side gardens. Here you will also find 19th century Monaco Cathedral and also is the burial site of Princess Grace.
- Apart from this there are many other destinations to visit such as Monte Carlo Harbour, Monaco Ville etc.